Our transmitter is a standard 4 channel proportional remote control transmitter and has following functions:
1. Channel 1, 2 and 4 have dual rates.
2. All 4 channels have proportional control.
3. Mixing functionality for fixed wing's first and second channel and mixing functionality for the flying wing modelí»s aileron up and down.
4. Channel 1, 2, 3 and 4 can be reversed
5. When the battery voltage is lower than 8.8V, the power light twinkle per 1 second, at the same time you will hear a buzzing sound. When the battery voltage is comes below 8.3V, the power light twinkle per 0.5second and it will give a continuous buzzing sound.Switches on the transmitter:
A. D/R (dual rates) is the rudder adjustment switch of channel 1, 2 and 4. Top position is for maximum movements, bottom position is for small movements.
B. A-NOR/MIX1/2: is the Mix-control switch of flying wing model's aileron.
C. ELE: Elevator channel reverse switch
D. AIL: Aileron channel reverse switch.
E. THR: Motor channel reverse switch.
F. RUD: Rudder channel reverse switch.